14. helmikuuta 2013

Baby knits

Some baby knits have come from my needles. First a hat for friends' newborn baby girl, ordered by a common friend of ours. 

Model: Aviatrix
Yarn: Novita Wool Sävy, pink
Needles: 3,5mm, 4,0mm

Then a cardigan for my second cousin's baby boy. My mom's aunt ordered this, she said she wants it quickly, but is probably not going to pay any more than the yarn used for this + postage. It might be that the yarn cost quite a lot... ;) I modified the pattern a bit, made garter stitch edging to the bottom and to sleeves, which I knit in the round and made three button holes.
Yarn: Novita 7Veljestä Nostalgia, 200m
Needles: 5,5mm, 6,0mm for the sleeves

And something for my little princess! I started this last summer and it was meant to be ready before summer holiday, but not quite... Finalized it until her birthday last September. This is one of the few patterns I have bought at Ravelry, and must say that the pattern is very good. It has several different sizes for different yarns. Versatile, that is!
Model: Zippy
Yarn: Sandnes Garn Mandarin Petit

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti