5. kesäkuuta 2014

New soapmaking stuff

Finally I did it. Ordered soap stuff from abroad, that is. A few different fats, e-vitamin and rosemary for preserving stuff and mineral colours. I also bought a surprise package of 10 different soap moulds and I got everything from Christmas moulds to basic square moulds. Have to try them next time!

I've been having soap making evenings for my friends at my home, and you wouldn't believe the urge I get when I look at other people doing soap... Cause naturally, I cannot do anything myself when I'm controlling and checking that the first-timers do everything right. The next day I have usually been very productive. :)




1 kommentti:

  1. Saako udella, mistä tavaraa tilasit? Yllätysmuotit kuulostavat joululta keskellä kesää! :) E-vitamiini ja rosmariini voivat hidastaa rasvojen härskiintymistä, mutta säilöntäaineeksi niistä ei ole. Joten jos tuotteissa on yhtään vettä tai vesipohjaista nestettä, tarvitaan oikeaa säilöntäainetta. Nimimerkillä "kokemusta on homehtuneesta säilöntäaineettomasta voiteesta"...

    VastaaPoista