7. marraskuuta 2012

Birthday cake in form of Hello Kitty

I decided to change my blog's language, just in case there are some foreign visitors so it is easier for them to understand. And partly because my Finnish is getting lousier for using written Swedish and English daily... I will write my postings in English from now on and change the other content later, if I feel up to it.

Anyway, here is the birthday cake I made for my youngest daughter's 4-years old party. She wanted a Hello Kitty -cake, and since I have done two different types of HK:s previously I decided to try and make a formcake this time. It had strawberrymousse and something else (do not remember what..) between the three layers and the topping was sugar paste (my first go with sugar paste, actually, and it smelled bad but was easy to handle). Nose and bow are candy, eyes and whiskers are sugar paste coloured with cocoa.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti